Friday, January 26, 2007

One of my photos...

is going to be used on a commercial travel web site and partner of Expedia.com called Home and Abroad.  I took a bunch photos last year in Acapulco of a bullfight. Some of them are pretty cool and even though it's a gruesome sport the photos are extraordinary.  The person there in charge of photography saw my photos on Flickr.

This is the picture they will be using on the web site:

 

Master and Slave

 

I like the movement of the bull's leg and the confidence in the face of the matador. You really get the sense of who's in charge. It's beautiful and chilling at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. You should hyperlink the pic to point to www.mcdonalds.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do that, John, but from what I've read McDonalds would need the meat from dozens of bulls. Each burger has meat from numerous cows all mixed together. Yum.

    ReplyDelete