Tuesday, May 03, 2005

"Fred Pays His Dues"

Emile
You're very well endowed artistically, but you're not really ready for prime time as it were.

Fred
Not ready? I feel very ready.

Emile
Well... you need to learn how to kiss bums better.

Fred
How do you know? You never even watch me kis bums.

Emile
I know. It's just that..

Fred
What? Who told you my bum kissing was less than stellar? Someone told you. Who?

Emile
Um...

Fred
Was it Spanky?
Phillip?
Smithwick?

Emile
No...

Fred
Who?!!

Emile
Clintenesse. It was Clintenesse.

Fred
That poo poo head!

Emile
..and Marigold said something to Clintenesse as well.

Fred
Double Poo Poo Heads!

Emile
No need to get so soar. See this is what I mean. You are too quick tempered.

Fred
I know. I'm sorry. It just makes me weepy.

Emile
It's all right. We all have to pay our dues. Now bend over for your love spanking. It only takes a minute but it brings hours of relief.

Fred
Is that far enough? Should I touch my toes and work on my hamstring flexibility as you spank?

Emile
Yes. Perhaps that would be good.

Fred
Thank you Emile. Tough love is the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment